Here are some of the top 5 likes or tips taken from the 2012 Canadian Teams Conference in Calgary, Alberta.
Jeff Parket, Kelowna
- Top Agents are not to be feared, they enjoy sharing their success
- Direct Mail – Consistency is just as important as the message you are sending
- Have a business plan and stick to it (Spend time creating it)
- Schedule your time, start with Holidays
- Only do what I do best, hire out the rest
- Business Plan!!!!! Checklists etc.
- The value of coaching and or a support team
- Treating your team members as a partner. supporting each other and setting similar goals.
- Hiring a strong assistant or partner – How to interview what to look for having the right balance. Having an idea as to what most teams are paying for various positions.
- Most effect marketing strategies. – Having a good listing presentation that everyone on the team follows. Which will allow us to let go!
- Professional Networking
- Quality of Speakers
- Knowledge of Speakers
- Length of each Presentation
- Timing of the year
- Liked the interactive panel atmosphere
- Networking opportunities were of great value
- Great information from many different credible perspectives which enabled you to see how different people operate to get the same outcome accomplished.
- Ken Eddy is awesome. Enough said!
- Ken Eddy Seminars are an incredible value!
- Strategy – understanding that utilizing someone else’s materials isn’t what I am after, as I am my own agent and person – however being able to understand the strategy behind the concepts was powerful.
- Whether in a team situation or an individual, often we are alone in determining what is best for the “team” – knowledge and insight into teams and the understanding we are not alone in our challenges – yet to hear that the challenges can be overcome and that there are successful methods to utilize in today’s market, was huge.
- Consistency – in what you do and how you approach each day/week/year – systems to make your time effective and productive.
- Partner vs Associate – fascinating use of a word, yet so powerful when it comes to team building – as well as confidence building with your clients.
- Focus on your data base, minimize contacts to quality people and bring your spending in line – consistent with your outlay. Understanding the timing on increasing or decreasing your team.
- Well organized – comfortable facilities and set up
- Ken Eddy – Dynamic speaker and facilitator. Questions/Interviews were relevant and informative
- Guest speakers were EXCEPTIONAL. All were true leaders who were eager to share and help others grow
- Cost – was reasonable and provided great value.
- Size – more intimate than most REMAX functions. Better opportunities for meaningful connections.